I suggest you ...

Live refresh

I think that friend's news should refresh automatically so everyone could be doing whatever they want and news continue appearing (or notifying that there are new entries)

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ChemaChema shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary Lynn McClintock Gary Lynn McClintock commented  · 

Like I have sort of Said or Eluded to before.

I really think that Live refresh in Metro Social would not really hurt nothing any here to Myself.

Because I really think. It is the only Windows 8 Facebook app that I have Ran across. That You have to Manually refresh Yourself here.

Because all of the other Facebook apps that I have Tried have always Automatically refreshed themselves here. Especially what Time You have actually Switched over to them here.

So if You where going to Say anything. You would still have to Say that Metro Social is still kind of Outdated or not Up with the Times here.

As I was saying here before miss Cherna.

I have also noticed this to in Metro Social here as Well. Not so much in other FB Apps here thou. Because what other FB Apps I have ran across or found here.

Almost always Refreshes themselves Automatically here without any Help from the Users here.

Also another really nice thing would be to add Animations here to as Well. Because it seams like some of the Newer FB Apps are starting to actually do this here now to. To draw Your attention to Your friends posts or what ever on FB here to.

I really have to agree with that here. It really does not seam like the Friends news feed and what ever else refreshes Automatically right now and that You always have to Refresh them Manually thru the Program or App here it's Self.

I still really think that Metro Social is a really Well though out Program or App here.

Because I really do like the Built in Photo viewer on it. And the Windows 8 and 8.1 or RT Metro Style interface.

And also the The Back Ground Selection feature here to as Well that is in it.

But all in all I still really Do think that it is to Soon here to also to give it the Well Done stamp or Thumbs up here.

Because of the Live refresh issue on Top of other issue's that I have found in the Program here it's Self.

Feedback and Knowledge Base